Have fun with the Halloween words listed below. You can play games or write stories with them.
Adults and kids alike enjoy playing charades. Acting out these words would not only be entertaining but hilarious. Just see how creative everyone gets.
Teachers can use these words for Language Arts activities:
- Direct students to sort words into categories. You can provide the categories (like Food or Animals) or let students identify categories.
- Have students find words to which they can add two or more letters to create new words.
- Find words to compare/contrast, like Ghouls and Goblins or Hoot and Screech.
- Students use the words to write their own Halloween stories.
- Challenge students to add more words to the list.
All Saints’ Day |
Black Cats |
Thank you for visiting.
Return from Halloween Words to Holidays in October
Return to Halloween History
Return to Home Page